03:00:26 AM Jun 18th 2014
Repair, Don't Respond. This example had Example Indentation all over the place sparkled with corrections and additions. I don't watch the show so I don't know how it should be fixed.
- Everyone on NCIS calls Gibbs by his last name.
—To wit: "He called me Tim." -McGee
- Although his boss does occasionally call him Jethro.
- As does Ducky.
- Jethro is actually his middle name. His first is Leroy.
- Actually, the only people who have called him by his actual first name have been, to date: his father, Shannon (his first late wife), and people in his hometown.
- Timothy McGee is universally referred to as "McGee" by everyone.
- Except that sometimes Abby calls him Timmy.
- And Gibbs has referred to both DiNozzo and McGee by their respective first names, usually after particularly traumatic events.
- Averted for Director Jenny Shepherd, who goes by "Director Shepherd."
- Gibbs frequently calls Tony by his last name, DiNozzo.