Headscratchers Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Discussion

collapse/expand topics

02:53:05 PM Oct 8th 2012
edited by PrincessEllabur
Why are people every now and then in the headstratchers calling the Triwizard CUP, the GOBLET? The two aren't the same thing. The Goblet is what we see early on in the Great Hall the one where people put their NAMES in. The CUP is seen in the maze at the end of the trizwizard torument