Europa Barbarorum Third Council
Ok, here's what looks to me like the councils decision.
Points of Consensus (or only one opinion voiced)
- Cold war with Rome (Passive)
- Give Back Aedui Lands
- Support Aedui in event of war between Aedui and Romans
- Magos Reforms Go Forward
- Get Spanish Cavalry
- Take Kyrene and Krete
- Finish in North Africa post-haste. Halt the campaign if necessary.
- Keep an eye on the Lusotannan. Pacifying them altogether may be an unfortunate necessity.
- On that subject, securing the Iberian interior is also something of an important goal.
- Hamalcar approved for Gallic campaign
- Possible incursion into Britain? Only if affordable.
- Consider the placing of client states.
- Put a brake on the economic reforms, though mines should continue. Focus instead on bringing the social problems under control and increasing the tax revenues and stability of the empire?
- Hanno and Gisgo cleared of charges. To be sent to Spain with forces capable of helping Hasdrubal pacify the peninsula.
- Social: Prioritise the social reforms around Arse, Messana, Mastia, Baikor and Gader.
This is what I am taking away as my objectives for the next section. Does the council have any last minute objections? Otherwise, this is ratified.
edited 15th Sep '10 1:19:49 AM by GameChainsaw