Unclear Description: Variant Chess get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 29th Jan 2013 11:59:00 PM
- A board game that exists solely to flavor the setting and provide verisimilitude. What Un Coffee is to regular coffee. This is what Variant Chess began as. Proposed names include: Chess Analogue, Chess Equivalent, Board Game Of The Future, Un Chess, Fictional World Building Game, Fictional World Building Board Game. Does this include just board games or all fictional sports?
- Games that look like chess. Currently littering the examples page.
- Games which play like chess. Currently littering the examples page.
- Sub-category: variants of chess itself (like 4-player or monochrome chess)
- Sub-category: other games with similar board layout/tactics, but no direct relation to chess.
- Intellectual Board Game: Already covered by Smart People Play Chess, which I must point out applies to more than just chess.
edited 12th Dec '12 4:22:47 AM by CleverPun
You need to Get Known to get one of those.