edited 15th Jun '12 11:18:29 AM by Demonade
- Name: Taugyr Westfall
- Species: Minotaur
- Sex: Male
- Age: 28
- Appearance: Like this with a shirt and dark brown fur. And normal horns.◊
- Occupation: Cowboy, cattle rustler, former soldier, and outlaw.
- History: Taugyr's life has long been one hard work, nothing was given to him, he had to earn everything he has. He started life as a street rat in Saturn City, never knowing his parents. From the gutter, he worked his way to becoming a lowly dockworker. From there, he became a sailor. When he could go no further as a sailor, he enlisted as a soldier in one of the first minotaur regiments in the Unidos army, where he struggled against discrimination and hostile rebels alike. Soon growing disillusioned with fighting resistant non-humans, he deserted and became a wanderer. He settled on the barely civilized frontier and soon became a ranch hand and cowboy. When a local human killed a minotaur friend of his in cold blood with little reaction from the authorities, Taugyr sought him out and killed him in a shootout. Now on the run from the Unidos authorities, Taugyr has come back to his place of birth, the last place anyone would think to look for him.
- Why are you at the pub? Newly arrived back in his city of birth, Taugyr is trying to get the lay of the land and getting a good stiff drink.
edited 16th Jun '12 12:35:01 AM by rabbitRider
- Name: Matthew Garcia
- Species: Human
- Sex: Male
- Age: 17
- Appearance: Matthew bears the appearance of tan brown skin, black hair, and deep brown eyes. He's never been one for looking like he belongs to the upper class but doesn't want to look like a slob, so he wears semi-formal attire at best, usually comprised of a collared shirt and khakis or jeans with some shoes that he can run in. Matthew is also partial to wearing hoodies.
- Occupation: None, just a well-off non-human sympathizer.
- History: Matthew was born to parents who were very high up on the business ladder, one in charge of a agricultural corporation (his father), and the other in charge of a technological company (his mother). Like many sympathizers, his high-up position and the fact that many of his friends are human caused him one day to see the inequality forced on non-humans. Since then he's become more subtly rebellious and outspoken against the common view of the non-human races. He spends his time away from home, wandering the city with nothing to defend him but his martial arts training and his knife.
- Why are you at the pub?: Definitely not to drink, but to hear the words going around in this part of the underbelly and to maybe find some new information about the past and rumors of the future.
edited 16th Jun '12 12:13:34 AM by Insano
- Name: Eruiel Talvaneth - Kelly Flinn
- Species: Elf
- Sex: Female
- Age: 32
- Appearance: Eruiel is the perfect image of the classical elven maiden. She has long straight light blond hair, blue almond shaped eyes and fair skin. She has a thin, delicate looking frame and is a tad short to booth. Her ears are long and pointy as it is expected. She looks youthful for her age, even by elven standards, as her eyes show an utter determination and childlike idealism.
- Occupation: Floats from one job to the other. From living under one roof to the next, doing her best to survive but never settle down or thrive. Closest thing she has to a home is some workers quarters in a local university, where she has helped around for some years.
- History: **Daughter to a couple of elves who lived during the time in which the non-human thrived, magic was commonplace and their people were free. Her parents lived through the horrors of the war and were eventually subjugated by Human rule. That Eru knows, she had once brothers and sisters, though she suspects they all died in the war. Eru was born barely nine years before her father died from health complications from the labor in the human factories. Her mother, Andethiel, was a gentle and kind woman... but one which heart was a fragile thing. The deaths of her husband and kids affected her health in a grave manner... which would eventually lead to her death. She would sparingly speak of her defunct family with her baby daughter and when she did she would remain melancholic and frail days at a time. Eventually, Eru learned not to speak or ask of them again. Still, as a final defiance against the Human rule, Andethiel dedicated her remaining life to raising Eru as a proper elf... and to teach her a solid foundation on the art of magic, the greatest gift of her people. She taught young Eru all she knew of elven culture and filled the young girl's imagination with pictures of the ancient elven kingdoms, of the old ways and of how her people were once free. Her final gift to her daughter in her death bed was a book of songs, in the which she wrote as much of magic as she could in code, on the hopes that her bright daughter would one day be able to figure it out. And such, she passed away, leaving Eru as an orphan at twenty years of age. Since that moment onwards, Eru has almost always been on the move, unable to settle in a place. She has lived in the home of all of her parent's friends, helping around in anything she can to earn her breath. She has helped tend to gardens, wash clothes, cooked, served as a maid... anything that would put some bread on the table. The time she worked felt like moment in which she's not alive. Her obsession, her dreams and her purpose lie in practicing the magic her mother taught her, of telling young non-human children the stories her mother told her, reliving and committing to memory every word of the songs and stories her mother told her. Eru dreams of freedom for her people, of going back to the old ways. The humans gave her a name, Kelly Flinn. However, that name is a lie. A silent automaton who merely lives the day to day to survive, working like the clockwork and technology humans so love. She is just a mask unwillingly put on by Eruiel Talvaneth, an elven maiden who dreams of freedom.
- Why are you at the pub? Eruiel is in the pub to speak. She will speak to all who will listen to her, try to rally people to her cause and to try and show them all the same dream she has seen in her sleep since she was a toddler.
- Name: Gordous
- Species: Goblin
- Sex: Male
- Age: 35
- Appearance: About as average a goblin as you could possibly hope for. Even other goblins would have trouble picking him out of a lineup, while, to non-goblins, he personifies the term "They all look alike to me", a look he deliberately cultivates.
- Profession: Healer/Spy
- History: His grandfather was a shaman, killed by the humans, his father tried to carry on the non-magical aspects of grandad's profession but was taken in for questioning and never came back. Since then Gordous hs played a complicated game. On the one hand he continues to provide for his people's need as best he can, left half trained by his father's dissapearance combined with what he's been able to teach himself. He has a second profession as an informant for the human authorities which he justifies by feeding them information that will do the least harm or that he think they would find but eventually anyway. He also uses it to feed false informaton to them, protecting those of his people he considers good and incriminting those who prey on their own.
- Reason for being at the pub: You never know what you'll overhear.
edited 17th Jun '12 8:44:25 AM by tricksterson
edited 16th Jun '12 11:35:13 PM by Parable
seanrince gan ċeol leis ach ceol cuisle.
DS FC: 4141-3472-4041, feel free to add me.
edited 17th Jun '12 8:45:00 AM by tricksterson