edited 21st Sep '12 12:55:29 PM by pagad
edited 21st Sep '12 1:37:53 PM by CPFMfan
- Vehicle machine-guns could have a little less accuracy - they will pretty much always hit you when they have a line-of-fire, making vehicle fights needlessly annoying.
- The second black-ops fight was almost hilariously easy once you remembered you had mines. Just run around the warehouse and place them behind, and all those scary ladies will die in explosions as they are run around. I think I managed to complete it without losing any health.
- Alien Grunts are the most annoying enemies in the game to fight. Their projectiles are homing, so you either kill them before they begin firing or you will lose health. Fortunately areas where you fight mainly them are few and far between, but when they happen, it sucks.
- Over-all, the new alien attacks are almost impossible to dodge, forcing you to tank them, which together with the inability to tank them thanks to the hard difficulty created several surprising difficulty spikes in last few levels. I had actually more difficulties to deal with some alien battles than I had against anything marines would throw at me.
- The last battle (before you jump into Xen) is scripted pretty stupidly and is a horrible way to end such awesome mod. A pity.
edited 21st Nov '13 11:37:31 AM by CPFMfan
You need to Get Known to get one of those.