Code Geass: BotR III: Sign Ups.:
- Political stats: Financial Resources, Forces at their command, Prestige, Charisma (For each Political ranking you take reduce your Max. Battle stat Points by 1.)
- Battle Stats: Strength 0-10, Defense 0-10, Weapons 0-10, Speed 0-10 (These stats are mostly focused on Knightmare Combat but will be used for hand to hand as well. They also apply to other weapons and Vehicles but with a penalty if your character isn't used to them.)
- Sutherland: Str: 2, Def: 2, Spd: 4, Wpn: 2 [Britannian]
- Glasgow; Str: 2, Def: 2, Spd: 2, Wpn: 2
- Burai; Str: 2, Def: 3, Spd: 2, Wpn: 2 [Japanese]
- Portman: Str: 2, Def: 2, Spd: 2, Wpn: 2, Spd: 2 [+2 to SPD underwater, -1 SPD to all on land. Britannian.]
- Gun-Ru: Str: 2, Def: 2, Spd: 2, Wpn: 2, Spd: 2 [Chinese Association. Resistance/Mercenary only. No Ejection.]
- Panzer-Hummel: Str: 2, Def: 3, Spd: 2, Wpn: 3 [Mercenaries Only, EU Association. No Hands, Heavily Armed.]
- Bamides: Str: 0, Def: 2, Spd: 2, Wpn: 4 [Mercanaries only, Middle Eastern Association. Hovers, No Close Combat Capabilities]
- Ganymede Str: 1, Def: 2, Spd: 3, Wpn: 2 [extra +1 to your one of your battle abilities as a pilot each time you level up in it. Limited Operation time. 3rd Gen.]
- MR-1: Str: 1, Def: 1, Spd: 2, Wpn: 2 [extra +1 to your one of your battle abilities as a pilot each time you level up in it. Can Be Concealed as a Truck outside of Combat. 3rd Gen.]
edited 15th Jun '12 10:50:17 AM by Fauxlosophe
edited 10th Jun '12 6:55:40 PM by darksidevoid
edited 10th Jun '12 9:29:57 PM by Fauxlosophe
- Name: Gerard Spencer
- Gender: Male
- Age: 22
- Faction: Mercenary
- Equipment: He doesn't tend to carry around any armor or weapons with him when outside of a Knightmare.
- Physical Traits: Average height. Lean, but a bit on the scrawny side. Dark brown hair and green eyes.
- Personality: Outside of battle he tends to be laid-back, preferring to take it easy. In battle, however, he focuses almost single-mindedly on defeating his enemy and accomplishing his mission.
- History: Mexican * born into Britannian Citizenship, but wary of the Brittanian treatment of numbers, which he's sometimes mistaken for at a glance.
- Battle Stats:
- Strength 5, Defense 3, Weapons 3, Speed 4
- Sutherland: Str: 2, Def: 2, Spd: 4, Wpn: 2
edited 13th Jun '12 8:29:00 PM by ReDead
- Name: Akio Miyamoto(Western style, Akio is his first name, Miyamoto his last)
- Gender: Male
- Age: 21
- Faction: Mercenary
- Equipment: Akio owns an assault rifle, but the most he usually carries on him is a pistol with a knife when on military missions. He usually wears light body armor while in the field.
- Physical traits: Akio is of fairly average height at 5'8'', and his skin is fairly light from his youth in Europe. His eyes are muddy hazel and his chocolate colored hair is usually kept in a messy mop that he occasionally runs a comb through in the morning if he's feeling particularly energetic. While he's no bodybuilder, Akio is noticeably well-built from his time in the military.
- Personality: Akio is very laid back, charismatic, and somewhat lazy, but a pretty nice guy overall. He has a preference towards living wildly, and his main interests are partying, drinking, and girls. Despite this, he does show an ambitious streak.
- Akio's job choice is somewhat contradictory to his laid back attitude and amiable personality, and he generally responds to questions about his career choice with a shrug and a smile.
- During missions, Akio remains somewhat calm and laid back, but brings along a somewhat sharp and sarcastic streak resulting from stress.
- Akio and his family fled Japan during the invasion, but rather than settle in China, they moved to France instead. Akio grew up in Europe and joined the EU military at the age of sixteen, soon becoming a Knightmare pilot. Three years later, he was discharged for multiple counts of excessive drinking and partying while on duty. With no higher education, few skills outside the military, and a growing bill for his excessive lifestyle, he desperately needed a job. Getting in touch with some of his former military contacts, he managed to land a Knightmare and a job at a minor PMC, beginning his mercenary career.
- He completed many mission and contracts, primarily in North Africa and the Middle East. Eventually he was hired by the Britannian military for several missions. Despite his family's deep hatred for the Britannians, Akio figured that the money was good enough, so he gave the Brits a chance. After several successful missions against the Middle Eastern Federation, he was eventually contacted by an agent for work in Japan.
- Akio had always wanted to see the his ethnic homeland, and the money was good, so he had few objections and agreed to the offer.
- Finances: Akio has a considerable amount of money, in theory, but in practice, the majority of it goes towards repairing and maintaining his Panzer-Hummel. As it is, he has few material belongings and his only home in an apartment in Paris.
- Political Stats:
- Battle Stats:
- Knightmare Frame: Panzer-Hummel: Str: 2, Def: 3, Spd: 2, Wpn: 3
edited 17th Jun '12 10:01:46 PM by rabbitRider
- 0 means you are starting off more or less working class and have to work to live.
- 1 means you've got a decent bit on your hands and could probably afford to, if not buy a New Frame then at least maintain the one, though you might have to anwser some uncomfortable questions when taxes come in.
- 2 Fairly independantly wealthy, you could probably live off stock options. You could maintain a handful of frames though then you'd likely need a job and be stuck living below your means.
- 5 Ashford Academy level of wealth. Not quite infinite but generally speaking, at this stage it is more a question of where to get things than a question of how much.
- The more you spend money, the less you'll have lying around. While someone with '2' could, if they were willing to live in a cheap apartment, never work a day in their lives, if you're maintaining a frame or spending recklessly, money will run out quick. Even level 5 wealth can run dry if you just cash out and buy a bunch of frames with it.
- 0: You're a grunt
- 1: You have a Squad but only one frame between you.
- 2: You have an organization of about 30 or 3-4 Frames and crew to maintain them.
- 5: A medium size rebel cell or a Battalion of Brittannians. This can increase quite quickly with good gameplay.
- Similar to the above, High command will fill in for acceptable losses but throwing your men into machine gun fire will end with you not getting any more men. If you're a mercenary or an independant cell, people will be a lot less likely to join you if you have really bad morality rates.
- 0: You're a grunt.
- 1: You have a bit of a name. You might be known locally or else you are just in a position that commands respect. Think maybe a respected teacher or editor for the local paper. More military terms, a well known Petty Officer.
- 2: You're at the stage where you can pull strings a little in your area and you might know some of the more famous people in the setting personally, if on a business level. Professor, A promising Captain or Lieutenant.
- 5: You hold a lot of sway, people know you and people bend rules for you, either from respect of fear. You might be a Britannian Noble or hold a well established position in the Rebellion or even just Regional Politics.
- Less so than the above ones, but recklessly throwing around your reputation will quickly make people a little wary of you.
edited 13th Jun '12 10:52:39 PM by Fauxlosophe
edited 14th Jun '12 11:27:29 AM by gorynostalgia
Equipment: A small pistol, two spare clips, and a combat knife.
Physical Traits: 6' with an athletic build. Has dark blue hair that he keeps short and neat. His eyes are green.
Theme Music: Warfare Personality: Britannian and proud of it, Mobius, while not particularly racist himself, isn't bothered by or surprised at the mistreatment of numbers. He's the spitting image of a Britannian soldier, controlled, respectful to his superiors, and quick to follow orders. Privately, however, he despises the nobility and how they don't care about the risks he and his men take on a near-daily basis. In battle, he works out this contained resentment by personally spearing as many enemy knightmares as he can. History: Mobius was just another pilot in the Britannian Navy until an outstanding performance during a mission attracted the attention of someone high up on the chain of command. Before he knew it, he was transferred to Project: Beachhead, an experiment in creating a completely amphibious squad using only the waterbound Portmans. To date, the project has been moderately successful with Mobius being promoted to Lieutenant and, consequently, becoming the head of the squad shortly after joining. Stats:
- Battle Stats:
Customization: Instead of the standard sea-green, Mobius's Portman has been painted with winter camouflage. In addition, a Lance normally used by Glouchesters has been strapped to his Portman's right arm. Edit: Now with Theme Music!
edited 14th Jun '12 11:51:57 PM by gorynostalgia
edited 14th Jun '12 12:52:06 PM by Fauxlosophe
- Name: Naoise O'Connor.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 23
- Faction: Britannia
- Equipment: Typical armor and weaponry of a Britannian infantryman. Basically, what Suzaku was wearing in Episode 1.
- Physical Traits: 5'9". A lithe yet well-toned build thanks to years upon years of military training and intense grunt work. Orange eyes. His dark green hair is a little longer than shoulder-length and rather messy, although he normally has it tied back into a single braid in an attempt to control it.
- Personality: Good-hearted and amicable as well as confident and principled, Naoise might have been the type to make plenty of friends, if not for his... way with words. Perceptive to a fault and utterly unafraid to speak his mind, he is what some would call rude, although he just calls it "being honest". Abiding by a strict code of personal honor, Naoise will - among other things - never attack a civilian, never kick a man while he's down or defenseless, and never attack an opponent from behind (unless said opponent has proven himself to be scum). Although he has been employed by the military his entire adult life, he privately feels very little actual loyalty toward Britannia or the nation's doctrine of Social Darwinism.
- History: Naoise never knew his parents, having been laid as a babe on the doorstep of an Area 1 orphanage in the dead of night. In fact, despite proving to be an unusually intelligent child, it became evident over the years that he would probably never know any parents thanks to his habit of inadvertently insulting any couples who considered him. The caretakers did at least succeed in instilling the virtues of hard work and honor, however, even as they kept him in the dark about his true parentage. It was evident by deduction that he was likely the bastard child of some noble or another, but with his questions on the matter being constantly shot down, he learned to stop asking.
Upon reaching 16 without any official family to speak of, and wanting to pay for a future education, he opted to enter into the military, where he demonstrated exceptional aptitude for melee combat and an intuitive grasp of tactics. He also displayed considerable talent for piloting during classes and tests, although his flagrant disrespect for most forms of authority ensured that he would never see one of his own. Said attitude also precluded the possibility of ever rising from the rank of a lowly grunt, despite his abilities.
Eventually, his superiors began to send the thorn in their sides out to die in what they were certain would be suicide missions, only for him to return time and time again not only with the mission complete, but also relatively unscathed. As he seemed to thrive rather than perish in such life-or-death situations, however, the higher-ups refrained from booting him out of the military and started to see sending him on exceptionally dangerous missions as win-win for themselves: either he completes the objective as expected, or he dies, and an annoyance is removed. This has generally had the effect of splitting his superiors into two camps: "A problem? Let's throw O'Connor at it and see he bites it this time!" and "Oh dear Saint Darwin, get him out of my battalion!". The latter tends to win out, which has led to him being shuffled around from one region of the world to another, most recently to his post in Area 11.
- Political Stats: Financial Resources 0, Forces at their command 0, Prestige 1, Charisma 0
- Battle Stats: Strength 6, Defense 0, Weapons 0, Speed 8
- Theme Music: Le Repos Du Guerrier
- Knightmare: N/A
edited 15th Jun '12 10:40:52 PM by darksidevoid
edited 18th Jun '12 5:34:03 PM by Fauxlosophe
edited 14th Jun '12 11:59:45 PM by gorynostalgia
edited 15th Jun '12 6:28:00 PM by nman
edited 15th Jun '12 7:01:59 PM by Fauxlosophe
edited 15th Jun '12 6:55:32 PM by deathpigeon
edited 15th Jun '12 8:47:41 PM by nman
edited 15th Jun '12 9:50:03 PM by Fauxlosophe