Run song lyrics through Translation Party!:
edited 23rd Apr '12 5:16:19 PM by 0dd1
edited 23rd Apr '12 6:41:52 PM by 0dd1
edited 23rd Apr '12 7:52:04 PM by inane242
edited 24th Apr '12 12:09:13 AM by MikeK
He gets the space invaders."
edited 24th Apr '12 12:01:14 AM by thatother1dude
edited 24th Apr '12 2:27:46 AM by Akalabth
edited 25th Apr '12 10:29:52 PM by BearyScary
- "9 O'clock to the usual crowd. Sitting next to the old Gin and tonic, shuffle, love Saturday."
- "Today the fight. Somehow, must now do something there."
- "Walk 100 feet 5500 miles."
- "Stop believing, don't keep their emotions. Streetlight, people."
- "India sends a signal from the path of the rock. Take the standpoint of cowboy, bushes, and grass..."
I plugged that in myself because I wanted to share it with my friend who hates that song, but instead I got "I think I feel the people to stop."
edited 26th Apr '12 2:13:54 PM by 0dd1
edited 26th Apr '12 5:43:15 PM by NEO
edited 26th Apr '12 6:17:42 PM by JHM