Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Void Explorers:
- Moves: (I won't put a cap on this. Just don't start out with anything ludicrous.)
- What Pokemon Are You?: I'd prefer it if people started out as initial form Pokemon.
- Name: Holly
- Age: 21
- Appearance: Short brown curly hair, with a very tall and muscular build. She has Green eyes and is seldom clean.
- What Kind of Pokemon are You?: Deerling (shiny).
- Personality: A tomboyish type with a confrontational and competive personality. She always strives to be the best and expects the same from others. She enjoys being outdoors and usually shies away from other people.
- Bio: An athlete who loved nature and Pokemon, always exploring around her hometown. One day she was searching for a Pokemon apparently made of light through the forest, hoping to take a snapshot of it for a local contest.
- Moves: Take Down Leech Seed Camoflauge Jump Kick Faint Attack
- Other: She's in denial about being cute. Very much so.
edited 22nd Jan '12 2:41:15 PM by RhymeBeat
edited 20th Jan '12 2:46:44 PM by LokiGodOfTricks
- Name: Scorp/Brent*
- Age: 14
- Gender: Male
- What Pokemon Are You?: Gligar
- Appearance: A dark purple Gligar◊, though there is white scar tissue on his wings. Wears a black bandanna around his neck (which frequently flicks round into a mini-cape). Also doesn't stick out his tongue constantly.
- Personality: Happy-go-lucky and a little lazy. Very protective of those he cares about (his own pokemon would've told him he was a little too protective). A bit of a doormat in regards to his own desires, since he'll always help a friend with theirs first.
- Bio: Just your average trainer. Well from Mahogany town, so a ninja boy. Decided that heading west to Ecruteak City was for wusses and that the dragon clan of Blackthorn couldn't be that bad. Turns out they weren't. Route 45 was not so nice. Scorp had just helped Brent capture his third pokemon (a teddiursa), when a sudden rockslide struck, puncturing Scorp's wings and pushing them both off a cliff. Brent tried to catch Scorp and protect him. Brent blacked out and woke up a gligar. He thinks Scorp is in him somewhere, and occasionally gets "advice" from Scorp. But if pushed, Brent might concede he's imagining things.
The teddiursa escaped its ball and went looking for some honey.
- Moves: Quick Attack, Faint Attack, Fury Cutter, Wing Attack, Sand Attack, Poison Sting
edited 14th Feb '12 2:26:14 AM by Luthen
- Name: Francis
- Age: 16
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Francis wears a pair of thick black goggles over his eyes and a pair of long scarves around his neck, one red and one blue.
- Personality: Francis is one crazy chill dude. He's able to take most anything in stride without so much as a raised eyebrow. It takes a lot to get him to actually do anything, but when he does he makes sure to get the job done. He;s generally friendly to everyone and despises fighting, though he won't object to it if it's the only option.
- Bio: Francis is the quintessential slacker. Born in Castelia City, he took up Pokemon training at the urging of his parents to get outside and make something of himself. So far, he has yet to do anything of any significance, having only caught one Pokemon* and fled from most all of his battles. After resting in a run down and extremely suspect old house, Francis awoke to find himself in the body of a Timburr.*
- Moves: Rock Throw, Low Kick, Chip Away, Focus Energy, Wake-Up Slap
- What Pokemon Are You?: Timburr
- Name: Squigly. *
- Age: 13
- Gender: Male
- What Pokemon Are You?: Shellos-E◊
- Appearance: Wears a skull necklace and a black bandana.
- Personality: Is very chipper and enthusiastic, but sometimes he gets jaded and pessimistic. Either way, he's a hard worker who usually sees things through. He's also very jumpy and gets suspicious a lot.
- Bio: When Squigly was a little boy, his family owed money to Team Rocket due to losing money in one of their game corners. However, they couldn't pay up, so Team Rocket gave them time to pay back all the money they had owed. However, they were getting fed up, because despite his family's best efforts, they couldn't raise enough money, and somehow kept increased their debt by 1,000,000. Fed up with this, Team Rocket arranged for an "accident", so they could sell the family's remains, which killed his entire family except for him and his mother who survived. Said remains were not enough to pay off the debt, so they hunted down the last two surviving members. The two were on the lam for years, creating false identities until Team Rocket finally got to his mother. By then Squigly was old enough to survive on his own, partaking in shady activities and joining gangs just to survive. Unfortunately, he went by "Squigly" for years that he forgot his real name. But when he turned into a Pokemon, he took that as a blessing rather than a curse, as it meant that he would no longer be hunted. Yet Team Rocket still hunts for him...
- Moves: Clear Smog, Yawn, Amnesia, Harden, Water Pulse, Hidden Power (grass), Mud Bomb
edited 19th Jan '12 6:48:15 PM by Marioguy128
- Name: Marcus
- Age: 24
- Gender: Male
- Pokemon: Gastly
- Appearance: Regular Gastly (not much to design here...)
- Bio: Other Pokemon have always been scared of him because of his appearance, which has led him to taking up an isolated life in an abandoned villa near the town.
- Personality: Although he is quite nice he is rather introverted and may seem grim, because of him having been isolated for a long time
- Moves: Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Telekinesis(mostly for holding stuff)
- Other: Is afraid of heights, allergic to peanuts
edited 22nd Jan '12 10:50:53 AM by Savato
- Name: Isaac
- Age: 17
- Gender: Male
- What Pokémon Are You?: Aron.
- Appearance: Looks like a regular Aron, with the exception that he keeps his armour very clean.
- Personality: He's quite the scaredy cat, preferring to cower and let others deal with dangerous situations. He does have the odd moment of reckless bravery, but he really has to be pushed before he can muster up the courage. Doesn't much like dirt or adventuring, but he'll try not to complain too much about it.
- Bio: Was raised in Lavaridge Town, where his parents worked at the local herb shop and the Pokémon Centre. He led a boring but peaceful life, and he was content with it. He didn't get out much but he enjoyed the company of trainers passing through to beat Flannery. He refuses to talk about what happened between then and becoming a Pokémon.
- Moves: Mud Slap, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Headbutt, Metal Sound.
- Other: Because of his parents' work he's knowledgeable when it comes to medicines and Berries.
edited 23rd May '12 6:34:25 AM by whizzerd
- Name: Ash
- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Appearance: As a Pokemon, a rather cute little Riolu, but with an odd little scar on his face, a scarf, and a hat like Ash's in the show.
- Personality: Determined, kind and a die-hard hero, he is, nevertheless concealing a lot of hurt inside him. There are many past issues he has simply either repressed, or that he doesn't remember. He seems to have nyctophobia, a fear of the darkness.
- Bio: As a human, Ash traveled with a Pikachu, but then something happened, and he remembers seeing someone he thinks is an archenemy, but he cannot remember the person's face. That is assuming said person was a human.
- Moves: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Low Sweep
- What Pokemon Are You?: Riolu
You need to Get Known to get one of those.