What if we are alone in the galaxy?:
edited 9th Dec '11 8:01:45 PM by Clarste
edited 10th Dec '11 12:48:14 PM by Mandemo
edited 10th Dec '11 2:12:26 PM by Mandemo
- We continue to exist, but civilization collapses. In that case, it's likely we rebuild and try again, so this option doesn't really count, does it?
- We really screw up, and wipe out all the life in the galaxy because it's all right where we are.
- We only kill ourselves and a few hundred thousand species. The rest of the ecosystem recovers within less than a million years, and things were as they have been for millions more years, or some natural disaster wipes out all life.
- We continue to exist, and eventually set out to conquer the universe.
- Build bases on lifeless worlds or asteroids, either in something akin to a domed city or an Elaborate Underground Base.
- Build space stations or nomadic motherships.
edited 10th Dec '11 4:41:32 PM by BestOf
You need to Get Known to get one of those.