TVTropes builds a campaign setting!:
edited 2nd Jul '12 6:07:40 PM by IraTheSquire
edited 2nd Jul '12 9:55:14 PM by Vyctorian
edited 2nd Jul '12 10:21:23 PM by Vyctorian
edited 2nd Jul '12 11:25:00 PM by IraTheSquire
- The spread of Vijaijan philosophy of emotional attachment, especially in other Sylvan cultures but also other races. A look into how Vijanism is clashing or melding with foreign cultures.
- This can also dip into a with the Chaukuku's ancient culture and its "wild west" dynamic has translated to modern times, how underground drow banditos have turned into surface-dwelling dark elven gangsters.
- An entry will look in on how the Sylvan's closeness to the Aether actually adversely effects their minds, some indepth look into how knowing the exact date of your death can effect a being, and how highly magic plus genetically prone to mental instability has effect Sylvan cultures in a multiracial world and the more interesting characters it has made.
- A look into the Gnome-Elf-Gnome dynamic, retooling it into a debilitating epidemic in the Sylvan race. That is, normally, Sylvan deadlines to stop aging is normally at 30, where they grow to their maximum height and rarely will they go beyond and start shrinking. It actually a rare and much feared infliction becoming depressingly more common.
- A closer look at the Dwornal the Unnatural, God of Machines, his relationship with Elena and the part he played in the creation of the Dwarfs and part he played in their distasteful eugenic attempts of some of the their earliest cultures to weed out weaker Gifts which then actually lead to a rebellious turn around that lead to the explosion of the Gifts found all over the world.
- An expansion and exploration of the Machine Empire (name pending) as an antagonistic force in the world with a bunch of super powered super soldiers rising up to make war on the surface.
- I come up with some reason why Elfs didn't get the short end of the stick compared to Dwarfs.
- A list of the diverse "monstrous" races that call themselves Elves, their startlingly different physical attributes and the effects they have on the world around them.
- A look into how the the presence of a large Duegar population will shape your local geography and what's been down so far.
edited 3rd Jul '12 12:17:43 AM by God_of_Awesome
edited 3rd Jul '12 12:56:39 AM by IraTheSquire
edited 3rd Jul '12 1:13:15 AM by Vyctorian
edited 3rd Jul '12 1:34:34 AM by IraTheSquire
edited 3rd Jul '12 1:37:03 AM by Vyctorian
edited 3rd Jul '12 9:02:19 AM by Exelixi
edited 3rd Jul '12 10:57:38 AM by God_of_Awesome