edited 8th Jul '11 6:41:53 PM by EddieValiant,Jr.
edited 8th Jul '11 7:17:14 PM by stardf29
edited 8th Jul '11 8:27:09 PM by Folt
edited 9th Jul '11 11:13:39 AM by lalalei2001
- Mario Party 1: I had fun with it, despite having a big blister on my palm.
- Mario Party 2: Had some great fun by myself and with family members. Mini-Game Coaster was a little hard at first.
- Mario Party 3: Had a blast with it alone and with my family again. Sometimes the AI can be crafty.
- Mario Party 4: Smooth and good fun, if a little bit slow.
- Mario Party 5: Not as good as the previous four, but it's still cool with me. The mini-games are good, but the boards could've been better.
- Mario Party 6: A major improvement in my eyes with fun mini games and board gimmicks.
- Mario Party 7: It's okay, but it relies a little too much on gimmicks at times.
- Mario Party 8: Meh. Its key feature is the controls and not much else.
- Mario Party DS: Excellent fun on the go with challenging AI.
- Mario Party Advance: Can be a bit of a downer if you expect the 4-Player, 1-vs-3, or 2-vs-2 games.
edited 9th Jul '11 2:57:05 PM by SMsoldier
edited 9th Jul '11 3:30:13 PM by Folt
edited 12th Jul '11 3:34:32 PM by Hydronix