Total posts: 
The Great Big Harry Potter Namespace Stuff Thingies:
Okay, so this is going to be hard. I can't do this by my own, so I am starting this, "The Great Big Harry Potter Namespace Stuff Thingies". We need to do the following things: 1. Move Harry Potter to Literature.Harry Potter. Done.
2. Decide whether Main.Harry Potter should be a disambig. Done, changed to disambig.
3. Fix the 5141 links to Main.Harry Potter. Oh, my, isn't that going to be fun.
4. Change Game.Harry Potter to VideoGame.Harry Potter and fix those links. Done.
5. Decide whether The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages should be in the Harry Potter/ or Literature/ namespace. Done.
6. Move their links to that. Done.
7. Make sure everything's custom titled and still working. Sideproject
8. Move Warthogs to VideoGame.Warthogs. Done.
9. Fix those links. Done.
10. Do the same with Barry Trotter, only with the Literature/ namespace. Done. Are you ready? EDIT: Unsure whether Assassin's Creed's link is referring to a film dub or an audiobook. Probably the former, but I don't like taking chances. EDIT 2: Same with Hey, It's That Voice!.
edited 18th Jul '11 3:21:05 PM by MangaManiac
ZzzzzzzzzzYes, the Main.Harry Potter page should be a disambig. There are the books, the movies, the games, the fanfics, who knows what else before it finally dies down. #5: I'd say Literature, since they're works on their own.
edited 29th Jun '11 2:56:01 PM by Madrugada
'He strutted across the bedroom, his hard manhood pointing the way' sounds like he owns a badly named seeing-eye dog. 'Sit, Hard Manhood!
Alright, Harry Potter changed to a disambig. Hopefully this will cause a few editors who aren't aware of this discussion to move things to the proper places. Until then, we have a lot of wiks to change. EDIT: Hey, Madrugada, you're a mod right? Could you move the discussion page for Main.Harry Potter to Literature.Harry Potter?
edited 29th Jun '11 3:21:56 PM by MangaManiac
AXTUCE MUN AXTE INCALIt's been moved.
Thanks for that. Or, if it was another person who did that, thanks to them. Anyway, in the process of moving the spin-offs to the Literature namespace.
edited 30th Jun '11 10:56:16 AM by MangaManiac
Megazord ActivatedAs regards to cleaning up wicks... I'm assuming that in examples that talk about general Harry Potter concepts present in all three media, they should default to the Literature namespace? For example, a potholed reference to Horcruxes.
Just zis guy^ Yes, items that apply to the franchise as a whole should be pointed to the original media (Literature for HP).
Yeah, I'd go with Literature/ for that.
The system doesn't know you right now, so no post button for you.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Total posts: 8
TV Tropes by TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from firstname.lastname@example.org.