Making a guide for "Character Personality". For this wiki (need help):
- We already have Make Interesting Characters
- Truth However I believe character pesonlaity is the most important part of a chracter. On the other guide that aspect is not covered in depth. Furthermore I believe that this topic is too complex to deserve it's own page. Let's not forget that this guide focuses only on character personality. While the other guide may include other stuff like clothing.
- Why your grammar sucks so much?
- Well I am not a native speaker.But don't worry I use a spell checker. And I won't launch it until it has the best grammar possible.Eventually I will spell check the work at last 10 times the work before launching
- Why are you doing this guide?
- Well I want to create amazing characters too. I have discovered that the best way to learn is to make an investigation yourself.
- Why do you ask help?
- Becuase there are alot of amzing writers on this wiki. And I am sure together we can create something amazing. That will help tropers and all people create deep and interesting stories.
- Character "X" is amazing and doesn't follow your guidelines..
- I agree. The guide is designed to make a character as human as possible. Skilled writers are able to break those rules becuase they alrady dominate them. Otherwise unexpreienced writers will make puppet characters.Instead of people
- But puppets are amazing characters too for example Elmo!!
- I agree :) However I am using the term "puppet" as methapor for a character that is only an extension of the will of a writter and not a fully developed person.
edited 21st Mar '11 9:45:27 PM by FallenLegend
edited 21st Mar '11 10:31:14 PM by FallenLegend
edited 22nd Mar '11 7:14:40 PM by SalFishFin
edited 22nd Mar '11 7:42:05 PM by FallenLegend
You need to Get Known to get one of those.