Mahou Shoujo Troper Magica:
Alright Magica Roleplay. Welcome to the Grimdark wonderful life of the protectors of these two cities! You can join in as a regular girl yet to make her contract, a veteran Magical Girl from town or a migrant Magical Girl from out of town. You will need to fill up these sheets to join in
- Name: The theme naming of the series is to have last names that would work as given names. Finding a name like this is encouraged, though not necessary.
- City: Since the RP split in two three... we have Fujiwara city and Imaizumi city, which are filled for the moment and the new Yamanaka City.
- Age: Preferably, from 15 to 17 years old. A younger magical girl might be considered though an older one would have to be an extremely special case to be accepted.
- Gender: Female only for those who want to be Magical Girls... Unless you have a male character that wishes to become a girl. That could be accepted.
- Appearance: What your character looks like. Pretty simple, be as detailed as you wish.
- Personality: How your character behaves, acts and believes in. Here you can put your background information. Since we're dealing with mostly ordinary girls I won't require an extensive backstory, so any details of note can be included here.
- Magical Girl: Fill this one if your character is already a magical girl. You may start filling it with a regular girl, though it won't be made official and it's up to change until the contract is made.
- Wish: What your character wished for in order to become a Magical Girl
- Wish derived special ability: Depending on the nature of your wish you will get an specialized magical skill.
- Weapon: What your character fights with. The ability to spam a great number of your weapon of choice is common.
- Magical Girl Costume: Describe it here.
- Other: Optional entry, include any other information important to your magical girl. Fighting style, tactics, uncommon abilities, habits or whatever.
edited 1st Apr '11 5:46:10 AM by daltar
edited 26th Feb '11 1:11:43 PM by daltar
edited 26th Feb '11 1:25:28 PM by lockonlockon
- Name: Natsuko Hikari
- Age: 17
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Tall for a girl but not incredibly so, pale skin, blue eyes so dark they look black until you stare in them for too long. Has black hair but has dyed a few strands white for contrast. The hair reaches halfway down her back, although she tends to put it in a new hairstyle each day. She hates school uniforms and will replace them with somewhat fancy and slightly odd clothing as soon as she can.
- Personality: Often a bit silly and quirky, enjoys being able to make other people laugh. She's a bit bad at making friends, so when you become her friend she's loyal to you till the end and will be the first to stick up for you if you're in trouble. Tends to enjoy the more material of the seven deadly sins, especially sloth and gluttony, and doesn't see them as flaws so much as living a life worth enjoying. She loves learning about different cultures, especially their clothing and cuisine. She watches quite a lot of shonen anime, and thinks that girly stuff like magical girl shows are lame.
- Background: Hikari has grown up in Fujiwara for as long as the city has been around. She doesn't remember living anywhere else. She lives with her parents, and her sister has gone off to college. She's excited to get into university herself, despite her laziness. She's lived a good life, and doesn't have much to wish for.
edited 26th Feb '11 1:46:19 PM by Funnyguts
edited 26th Feb '11 1:47:40 PM by Funnyguts
- Name: Kagami Chiyo
- Age: 16
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Short and slight for her age, with shoulder length black hair and matching eyes. Has large glasses, and normally wears her school uniform straightforwardly.
- Personality: Generally meek and willing to do what others tell her when there is no particular conflict present, but once she decides to do something, she becomes stubborn and unwillingly to back down. She is somewhat religious, but is not a practicing member of any religion. She loves to go sightseeing, and is great believer in natural, unspoiled beauty. She is an aspiring writer; still insecure about showing her work to others.
- Magical Girl Profile:
- Wish: "I wish for the ability to create my own personal world."
- Wish derived special ability: Can rewrite and distort the witches' worlds to a limited degree. Her effectiveness here is inversely proportional to the power of the witch it is used against, and any changes quickly revert if she stops focusing on them. She can also create her own space, of course. Inside her space, she is less limited since she doesn't have to fight a witch for control, but also less powerful because she has to build it from scratch rather than manipulating things made by witches. Unlike witches, Chiyo cannot draw others into her space against their will.
- Weapon: Tiny explosive spheres. The force they generate is individually very weak, so they must either be used en mass or strategically in order to be effective weapons.
- Magical Girl Costume: A brown outfit somewhere between a dress and a robe. Has long, baggy sleeves from which her hands barely peek out. There is a hood, which she normally does not put up, on the back. Below the waist, it turns into a just-below-knee-length skirt. Her Soul Gem attaches to the top of her glasses and rests against her forehead in a manner invocative of a third eye.
- Other: She doesn't quite have the instincts for real combat, and therefore tries to act as more of a support fighter than a frontliner most of the time.
edited 17th Mar '11 5:45:52 PM by Gilphon
- Name: SASAKI Akira
- Age: 16
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: A shortish girl with shoulder-length black hair in a small ponytail. Nearsighted, she wears glasses with dark green frames when not reading, which isn't often. Her eyes are dark brown. Her nose is slightly crooked.
- Personality: Quiet but surprisingly forthright, Akira tends not to make friends with people. She has a tendency not to consider what she says before she speaks; her self-esteem is ironclad, and she incorrectly expects others to be as thick-skinned as she is. She is an optimist, an eternal believer in the Happy Ending, and she follows a strange mishmash of codes and precepts from history and fiction alike.
- Background: Akira was born in Imaizumi-shi and has lived there her whole life. Raised by a combination of her mother, her older brother, and her bookshelf, she has led a sheltered life with the exception of getting into a fistfight in fifth grade that ended with a broken nose on her part.
- Wish: To find the love of her life
- Wish-Derived Special Ability: Increased Witch-tracking range and sensitivity, due to her wish being to find something
- Weapon: Black iron clubs shaped like a chess bishop with a saber-style handle.
- Magical Girl Costume: See here◊. A black-and-white checkered dress that reaches to just below the knees. The check pattern and subtle chess motifs extend to her sleeves, leggings, shoes and gloves. The sleeves are detached, leaving her shoulders bare. Akira keeps her Soul Gem in the back of the collar of her dress, just below her ponytail.
- Other: Akira most often uses her clubspam to rain iron down onto her foes rather than picking up and discarding individual weapons. If she has to close to melee combat, she'll pick one club and hold onto it for the duration of the battle or until disarmed.
edited 14th Mar '11 8:56:57 PM by RedSavant
edited 26th Feb '11 3:06:50 PM by MariaHolic
- Name: Haruna Natsumi
- Age: 15
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Average height, short black hair (Bob Haircut), green eyes.
- Personality: Deadpan Snarker, has an affinity for writing and considers herself somewhat Genre Savvy, but more often it manifests as mild paranoia, and as such she is very reluctant to make a contract. Prefers to go the Combat Pragmatist route, attempting to fight with regular weapons rather than magic powers. Due to her pragmatism, she tends to have difficulty empathizing with people. EDIT: Also feels something of an inferiority complex, because apparently all the other girls are older than she is
- Background: Lives alone with one older (university age) sister. Mother is dead, Father works for the military and as such is rarely around. The family lived on military bases until Natsumi's older sister became an adult, at which point they decided to live on their own. Due to the military upbringing, Natsumi is a little sketchy on generally accepted behavior, especially regarding Japan's stance on gun ownership.
edited 26th Feb '11 8:32:59 PM by JapaneseTeeth