Muse Vomit from Slan:
- First Stroke: What the hell is so awesome about watching someone write? Rob doesn't know.
- Our Foibles and Frivolities: An attempted thief decides to reform. Mostly because the consequences of his foiled robbery were very, very painful.
- Diamond District: A princess. A decoy. A Paper-Thin Disguise.
- Two Hours And Sixteen-ish Minutes In Heaven (or, NO HOMO!): Best friends of the same gender get stuck in a closet.
- La Resistance: Passion can be terrible but regret is worse.
- Close Enough: Eos never told her squad that her secret side was a secret, and one she wanted to keep at that. They took it to their graves nonetheless.
- As Good as a Mile: She is always afraid that one day she will forget, and it will happen.
- Rabbit: A confident, outgoing boy draws a shy, withdrawn girl out of her shell, and teaches her facts of life that are both hard and easy to learn.
- Spitfire: Rookie police officer meets EMT. sadly the crimefighting is already over
- Ever Notice That Thing Where: The requisite all-dialogue entry.
- Wolf: They say there was a wolf who...
edited 12th Feb '11 10:08:01 PM by Slan
edited 6th Dec '10 9:58:45 PM by QQQQQ
edited 4th Jan '11 9:18:32 PM by Slan
edited 4th Jan '11 9:19:10 PM by Slan
edited 1st Jan '11 1:21:39 PM by Slan
You need to Get Known to get one of those.