Let's Play Jagged Alliance 2! (Redux):
- Brock/Nadia Carter
- Intellectual (what does this one do?)
- Nonswimmer; how bad is this?
- Major Traits
- Master Hunter
- Minor Traits
- No zero skills. Wisdom a priority. Marksmanship and Agility should be high.
After losing his/her job, home, and savings during the recession, Roxas decided the logical course of action was to put their hunting and shooting hobby to profitable use and become a mercenary. Mercenary for Dummies proved quite informative.
- Being a Great White Hunter can be quite expensive, especially in this day and age. Hunter, Explorer, Ranger, Tour Guide, Amateur Archaeologist; All jobs that dried up when recession hit. Well, you've got to find a way to pay the bills, and somehow, Mercenary seemed like a totally reasonable career choice. After all, no matter the economy, as long as there's two people in the world, someone's going to want someone dead.
edited 6th Dec '10 3:15:16 PM by DrRockopolis
- Too bad I only get one minor trait, Scouting and Stealth would both seem to be handy.
edited 6th Dec '10 3:14:36 PM by DrRockopolis
edited 7th Dec '10 3:50:23 AM by Nimitz
edited 9th Dec '10 3:51:37 PM by Nimitz
You need to Get Known to get one of those.