- Archive Binge: Getting in on Zeon Quest late can lead to this and with 116 parts, it might take awhile.
- Complete Monster: You thought Prince Ghiren Zabi was bad in the original series? He's sunk LOWER than previously thought possible.
- Crazy Awesome: Zolomon Ringo, fullstop.
- The awesomeness of Ookawara putting in all the time on Nachtmaren's suits is not to be understated. Hell, Zolomon got drunk and gave him an entirely impractical design and he made it work.
- "Guys,*hic, guys! I can totally *hic totally disarm this bomb!" (it didn't go quite like that, but yeah, Lister disarmed a bomb while intoxicated.)
- Ending Fatigue: After the quest hit over a hundred chapters, both the players and Apologized soon started getting tired of it, with participation dropping off and threads getting shorter. Apologized himself said he was eager to just get the quest over with.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Both Ruubens and Ramirez were only supposed to be one-shot characters, according to Apologized, but are promoted to squad members because of their popularity. Well, rather briefly for Ramirez...
- Fan Nickname: FUCKING GHIREN and GARma, in addition to the various nicknames inherited from canon Gundam.
- Fridge Horror: Lister alone has killed so many people that it is impossible to count, though there's a prize if you can get a correct count to I Apologized.
- Also, recent Omakes imply that outside of those who know him personally, Lister is seen as a brutal, bloodthirsty killing machine.
- David just gained full control of his Newtype powers. What are they? Understanding and mastery of all weapons, including improvised ones. Think on that statement for a while and then remember than anything can be a weapon.
- Game Breaker: Beam weapons are this for a short period of time. This is what happened to Hamburg- I mean Ramirez
- Lister's newtype powers are definitely this when he first awakens, and taking them to their logical conclusion is both insanely broken and rather horrifying. The nasty side-effects help mitigate this.
- Magnificent Bastard: Lister himself is no slouch, but the undisputed champion of this trope is General Revil.
- Memetic Badass: If you're in the Nachtmaren, you are one. If you pilot a wappa or a dragoon, you will be able to destroy two Pegasus class cruisers in under three minutes.
- The Scrappy: FUCKING GHIREN