YMMV: Weekend at Hisao's
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Jigoro is still a Jerk Ass who strongly dislikes Hisao, but Shizune suggests here that his attempts to get her to talk were out of a desire to enable her to succeed as an adult, and she appreciated not being treated any differently from her brother. She is, however, annoyed that he would take it personally when she refuses to speak due to how awkward she sounds.
- Better Than Canon: One case of making Shizune's route's subtle emotional aspect more obvious.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Let's just say that victory is just as big a turn on for Hisao's dad as it is Shizune and let the Brain Bleach reactions do the rest of the talking.
- The Epilogue, but especially Kenji's toast.
- Jerkass Woobie: Hisao's friends saw him as this during his time in the hospital. His life had changed, irrevocably and for the worse, but they also saw him as difficult to be around.