Heartwarming: Weekend at Hisao's
- The proposal scene when Shizune and Hisao are at the train station again, especially when Shizune speaks to Hisao, saying that she loves him, after her hands start shaking too much to sign
Hisao: Her words are slurred, and she's lisping badly. The vowels don't sound right, and her intonation is completely off. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.
- A few from the last chapter.
- Shizune and Lilly reconciling at Lilly's wedding.
- Shizune making Misha her maid of honor, saying that Misha deserves it for being there for her over all the years.
- Blink and you'll miss it, but in one of the drabbles, Jigoro communicates in sign.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.