YMMV: Warbot In Accounting
- Cerebus Retardant: For all the dark comedy about the bot having feelings, it's still a giant war machine that has been stupidly allowed to work in an office where the other workers are completely oblivious to the fact he shouldn't be there in the first place, and instead rip on the warbot constantly, making them look like idiots, making everything that happens inherently funny, even if it's supposed to have pathos. These people deserve whatever fucked up things happen to them.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: #13, Checkers. Yeah, picking up a checker isn't much, but you have to feel happy for any kind of triumph in X-17's life.
- Squick: The women who went on dates with him only knew 3 things. His name, his age (7) and that he is a robot.
- Tear Jerker: Warbot's note from his failed suicide attempt simply read "No love". Unfortunately, due to his lack of manual dexterity, it is practically illegible (especially to his co-workers, who are oblivious to his suffering), and that took him two full days and at least thirty attempts to write.
- The Woobie: X-17. His constant failures, while played for laughs just makes the readers constantly feel sorry for him as he quietly suffers