YMMV: Very Bad Things
- Alternative Character Interpretation: The results of the accidental murder of the prostitute have caused Boyd to snap into an Ax-Crazy frenzy.
- Moral Event Horizon: Arguably many different moments for many different characters, but one notable 'Point of No Return' for Boyd is sometime between killing Lois despite being told not to, and framing her death on Micheal whom he shoots off screen. From that point on, he is no longer the temperamental yet kooky friend who knows a little too much about Murder, and is now a full blown Sociopath and a threat to any of the other characters.
- For what minor role she has, Laura manages to pass this when she demands Kyle to kill Charles for being a loose end, and the dog for no particular reason. There's also the fact that she puts her wedding as a priority above all else, even when things go for the worse.
- Tear Jerker: The Security Guard was a nice guy who was just doing his job, he dies begging for his life with a corkscrew in his chest and gets buried in the desert. We later find out (via a newspaper article on his disappearance) that he left behind a wife and kids.
- The Scrappy: No one likes those bratty kids, in universe or out.