- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The Lad Searches the Night for His Newts, with people dancing wearing newts masks and then being chased by Motorhead Sherwood. And then it ends and enters in a unrelated sequence. Sherwood stated in a interview that his character was a newt breeder, but you'd never know this just by watching the movie. Of course, it's because it is a unfinished project, but we are talking about the final, released product here, man.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Strictly Genteel, sung by the whole cast, without torches but more awesome.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Ringo Starr dressed up like Frank Zappa, attempting to sodomize Keith Moon who is dressed like a nun.
- Fetish Retardant: Mark Volman, topless and in drag.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Keith Moon's nun death due an overdose of mandies.
- Nightmare Fuel: A musical sequence consisting basically of a soprano and a baritone under heavy solarization effects exchanging lines apparently about fetishes, starting with soup, which is attributed to a memory of nuns, leading to a series of others objects of sexual affection, culminating in dental hygiene, with an educational animated film about it being played right away (which itself segues into a non-related Mushroom Samba of it's own). It's pretty mind numbing.