- Hilarious in Hindsight: In this miniseries, Isabella is introduced wearing black. In the script for the 1997 film, as they're heading to board, it's mentioned that Rose had to change because she was wearing black and Cal said that wearing black when a ship is setting sail is bad luck.
- Narm: Take your pick: the dialogue, the acting, the historical inaccuracies...
- So Bad, It's Good: Between the narmy acting and laughable inaccuracies, you can definitely have a good time watching this.
- Tear Jerker: As bad as the film is, the Jack family accepting their fate is legitimately sad.
- They Just Didn't Care: You get the feeling that they only took a cursory glance through a book about Titanic, or possibly Jim Cameron's script, without bothering to get any of the details right.
- The Woobie: You can't help but feel sorry for Mr. Dickie as he's watching Titanic steam off without him. Of course, considering over eighty percent of the men in steerage perished, it's unlikely he'd have survived the sinking.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Seriously, as great as George C. Scott was, who thought it was a good idea to have him as Captain Smith?