Tropers Online: 4,850
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Times Like This
- Les Yay: Cassie makes out with... herself.
- MST3K Mantra: Found on the FAQ page, referred to here as the "Mystery Science Theater Defense".
- Never Live It Down: Cassie's (first) graduation speech. One guy still remembers it at the 10-year class reunion, and how bland it was.
- Technology Marches On: Okay, so maybe MySpace won't still be the biggest thing in social media by the 2080's, according to future Cassie...
- On the other hand, Thomas' theory that MySpace will "do some drastic makeover or overhaul and get back in the game" wasn't so far fetched. Still far too soon to tell if it will last into the 2080's though.