YMMV: Time Warp Trio
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Freddie saving Samantha from a bear in the Lewis and Clark episode.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- Growing the Beard / It Gets Better: The show started out as a fairly basic, boy-targeted "adventures through history" show with low-brow humor and pretty much the same plot every episode: Find the Book before you get killed. As the show went on, the tasteless humor was toned down and incorperated more females characters (the Future Trio got more screen time, Anna showed up more, more female historical figures, etc.) thus giving the show a more gender-neutral appeal. It also incorporated more creative uses of time travel, as well as world building elements (e.g. Mables and time agents), that played with each episodes formula and often gave the characters a goal that was more than "find The Book". All this happened around when we got the introduction of the Big Bad: Mad Jack
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In "Me Oh Maya", the kids run into man named "Kaka Poo Poo Head", a name which was never used again.
- Ho Yay: Sam and Fred seem to be the most common offenders.
- Moe: Freddi.
- Tearjerker: Samantha in the latter part of the Napoleon episode. When Fred starts ranting about the irritating parts of the US having become "New France", she interrupts with the reveal that humanity is practically extinct in her time period. Made even worse with her weak attempt at Black Comedy ("But hey. At least there's plenty of room for the cockroaches."). Joe and Fred don't buy her act for a minute.