YMMV: The Twilight Zone
The Twilight Zone (pinball)
- Awesome Music: Second only to Black Knight 2000, according to some. Helps that the main gameplay theme is Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone", awesome music in its own right.
- Demonic Spiders: The Town Square bumpers are located just above the left outlane and can send your ball into it if you're not very careful, while a drain in the right outlane is comparatively rare.
- Memetic Mutation: DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR
- Most Annoying Sound: The high-pitched version of "Pop Goes the Weasel" that plays during "Clock Chaos".
- Most Wonderful Sound:
- "DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR DONTTOUCHTHEDOORDONTTOUCHTHEDOOR" (boom) Cue multiball.
- The Power's scream as you defeat it.
- "You have come to the end of your journey."