Tropers Online: 4,664
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Last Slumber Party
- Cliché Storm: It tries not to be, but all in all...
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Too bad it sometimes drowns out the dialogue.
- Ho Yay: Despite the homophobic vibe of the film, the girls provide a few unintentional examples ("We're gonna munch out!")
- Padding: Chris's nightmare, and all those times Mr. Randles just holds his scalpel out while glaring at the camera (it's always for roughly thirty seconds).
- Shocking Swerve: Everything was just a prophetic dream had by Chris.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The film is a mess, but it did have some decent little plot developments, like the introduction of a second killer, and the Final Girl not being the expected character.