YMMV / The Last Slumber Party
- Cliché Storm: It tries not to be, but all in all...
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Too bad it sometimes drowns out the dialogue.
- Ho Yay: Despite the homophobic vibe of the film, the girls provide a few unintentional examples ("We're gonna munch out!")
- Padding: Chris's nightmare, and all those times Mr. Randles just holds his scalpel out while glaring at the camera (it's always for roughly thirty seconds).
- Shocking Swerve: Everything was just a prophetic dream had by Chris.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The film is a mess, but it did have some decent little plot developments, like the introduction of a second killer, and the Final Girl not being the expected character.