- Funny Moments:
Ah Jong: (looks outside) Aiya, there's a big rat!
- While Li stakes out Ah Jong, Tsang Yeh, posing as a garbage man, gets chewed out by an old lady.
- After confronting Li inside Jenny's apartment, Ah Jong "leaves" to use the bathroom.
- Memetic Mutation: "Why don't you just shoot me dead?" Very common among Chinese-speaking country. Some netizens posted Chow's face with such subtitle when they are frustrated and going to give up.
- Moral Event Horizon: If you don't hate Wong Hoi already when he betrays Ah Jong, or when he savagely beats Fung Sei, you surely will when he takes Jenny hostage after killing the priest trying to bring her out of the church.
- Narm Charm: The Mexican Standoff at Jenny's apartment manages to be hilariously awkward yet nail bitingly tense.