Tropers Online: 2,251
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Incredible Machine
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The soundtrack overall is amazing.
- Fridge Logic: Many devices are excused from this, but lighting a fuse with a flashlight still seems odd.
- Tear Jerker: The "New Age" track from TIM 2, TIM 3, Return Of, and Even More Contraptions. Can also be a Heartwarming Moment.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "Ragtime" in the third installment is a modified tune of Scott Joplin's "Maple Leaf Rag".
- "Hay Seed" from Contraptions has notable similarity to "Against the Grain" by Garth Brooks.
- That One Level: ANYTHING that is a billiards puzzle. Especially the Tutorial level "Billiards" where even though you did what Professor Tim instructed, the game does not recognize that you've solved the puzzle.