YMMV: The Hunting of the Snark
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: Pretty much built in.
- Foe Yay: Quite a bit, but most prominently the Butcher and Beaver, who end up brought together by the threat of the Jub Jub and a demonstration of the Rule of Three.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the ways given to recognize a Snark is that it has no sense of humor, but the term "snark" has itself come to mean a sarcastic, humorous quip, of just the sort the Snark would detest.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The boojum, a type of snark (or a creature that resembles a snark) that causes someone to completely vanish from existence. And if that weren't enough, here's a picture of what it could have looked like!
- The bandersnatch, which attacks the Banker and drives him insane in the process.