YMMV: The House of Yes
- Adaptation Displacement: Even though this movie is a cult classic, it still overshadows the original play.
- Evil Is Sexy: Jackie is played by Parker Posey, after all.
- Refuge in Audacity: Who knew a movie about incest that makes light of the JFK assassination could be so darn funny?
- Squick: The movie isn't as gross as it could be but the squick factor is there.
- The Woobie: Both Leslie and Marty count as this. Jackie wants to paint herself as such many times. Opinions vary on whether or not she is one, but it’s hard not to have at least a little bit of pity for her especially since the reason she’s so crazy is she watched her mother murder her father. Maybe.