YMMV / The Crow: Wicked Prayer
- Sequelitis: City of Angels and Salvation were divisive, but this one is widely considered to be just plain terrible.
- So Bad, It's Good: If nothing else, the film's worth watching just for the insanity of Dennis Hopper's brief appearance.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The source novel is generally pretty well-regarded; unfortunately, the film alters its storyline so much that it ends up barely recognisable, and just not very good.
- What an Idiot: Jimmy takes Lily's body back to her home, thereby implicating himself in her murder, only to steal it back later to bury it.
- WTH, Casting Agency?:
- David Boreanaz is not playing the title role because...?
- Tara Reid doesn't really come off as the most convincing Satanist. In fairness though, she was apparently a very late replacement for Alexa Havins, who was originally cast in the role.