YMMV: The Band Wagon
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The musical numbers at the end of the film have no relationship to anything resembling a plot. Fun, though.
- They're part of the show that's now Lighter and Fluffier. Also, "Girl Hunt" is an Affectionate Parody of both Mickey Spillane novels and the big ballet numbers Gene Kelly did in movies like On the Town, An American in Paris and Singin' in the Rain.
- The original show was supposed to be about a writer of children's books who also wrote thrillers under a Pen Name, so "Girl Hunt" is presumably one of his books done as a Show Within a Show.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: "Dancing in the Dark," one of the most exquisite dance numbers ever put on film.
- True Art Is Angsty: An assumption shared by Byrd and Cordova, rapidly resulting in Stylistic Suck and, ultimately, Angst Aversion.