YMMV: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The gang performs "I Will Survive" for a group of Aborigines, with native instruments playing in the background, complete with didgeridoo.
- I Am Not Shazam: Before watching the film, lot of people mistakenly assume that Priscilla is the name of one of the characters rather than the bus.
- One-Scene Wonder: There are a couple:
- The Aborigine man performing with the gang during "I Will Survive" is onscreen for maybe a minute, but steals the show with his fabulous disco drag.
- Cynthia, the Filipino stripper/prostitute.
- Pop-Culture Isolation: Only Australians and Japanese will get how significant the Frilled Lizard is in Australian culture, and why they wear costumes made up like them.
- Tearjerker: The scene where "AIDS, fuckers, go home!" is graffited onto the bus. As Tick puts it, "No matter how tough I think I'm getting, it still hurts."
- Tick re-closeting himself as he returns home, looking horribly awkward dressed as a man.