YMMV: Terkel In Trouble
- Nightmare Fuel: Kind of — when everyone blinks their eyes, their eyelids don't bat at the same time, giving the impression of them being "a little" deranged. This can pass unnoticed (this troper in fact didn't notice it the first time), but when you focus on it, it becomes slightly unnerving.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A lot of the musical numbers.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: The movie has a "11-years and up" rating in Denmark.
- Memetic Mutation: In Denmark, it has created a few memes.
- The chorus of "Barry King of Cool" in Danish is one. ("Arne han er for cool"/"Arne he is so cool").
- As is Silas' "Det swinger!" from the end of the same song.
- Jason's "You never know when you're going to need a iron pipe" is one too.