YMMV: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game
- Awesome Music: You better bet this has awesome music.
- Broken Base: Which version is the better version: The NES or Arcade version? Heck, just comparing the music between the two versions (higher fidelity versus smoother instrumentation) can cause a fight.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: The Arcade and NES versions are both fondly remembered by fans.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: The NES version, despite its previous game was a TMNT game In Name Only, had characters from the show, ranging from: Bebop and Rocksteady, Granitor, to General Tragg, had a very fluid battle system and set the stone for the next two TMNT console games.
- That One Boss: Krang takes way more damage than anything before him and will hit you with a kick attack that does a lot of damage and has a lot of reach whenever you get near him, meaning about the only reliable way to hurt him is with jump attacks.