YMMV: Tari Tari
- Awesome Music: Seeing as this is a musical anime, it's inevitable that Tari Tari will dish out some neat tunes within the show. The prime contenders are:
- All three versions of Tari Tari's ED, Shiokaze no Harmony, sung by the main cast of the anime.
- Also, Kokoro no Senritsu (Heart's Melody), and the version sung by Sawa and Konatsu at the end of episode 2.
- Don't forget the OP, Dreamer, sung by AIRI.
- The choir arrange for True Tears's opening song, Reflectia, sung by the school's choir on the first episode.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: There seems to be a number of fans who ship Wien and Wakana together, especially after episode 4.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Sawa starves herself in episode 7, and begins to weaken a bit as a result during choir practice. Taichi asks if she's on a diet, and then comments that she doesn't seem fat and how girls seem to worry about their weight, to which both Konatsu and Wakana start berating him for being insensitive. It's likely she's doing it to lose weight so that she can reach her goal of being a jockey, as they often have to be as lightweight as possible to compete.
- Confirmed in episode 8, but the fact that Sawa might grow taller still hinders her goal.
- Memetic Mutation: I don't money!