Characters: Tari Tari
Voiced by: Ayahi Takagaki
- Broken Bird: Wakana's lack of socialising stems from her past. She initially pushes away those who approach her, but through efforts from Konatsu and Sawa, she becomes more open.
- Ineffectual Loner
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Ahoge: Small ahoge from her ponytail. Hard to see head-on, but from other angle is easy to spot
Voiced by: Asami Seto
- Curtains Match the Window
- The Cutie
- Determinator: She'll sing in a chorus, no matter what!
- Genki Girl
- Start My Own: Konatsu decides to start her own choir club in the first episode after being told she's not good enough to sing in the other one.
Voiced by: Saori Hayami
- Broken Bird: Sawa's desires to become accepted by a jockey school led her to extreme measures. Similar to Wakana, her friends' efforts help her recover.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Sawa wears her uniform in this manner◊ during school hours.
Voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki
- Cannot Spit It Out: It's implied that he has a crush on Sawa, but he doesn't tell her, even when she leaves.
- Straight Man
- Terrible Artist: In episode eleven, Konatsu wants him to draw the background settings, brushing aside Taichi's protests and maintaining that everyone else is doing stuff for the first time, such as Wakana with songwriting and Sawa with choreography. When he presents a sketch to Sawa, Konatsu, and Wien the next day:Konatsu: Never draw again.