Tropers Online: 4,607
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Mad About Me", the tune playing when Obi-Wan and Luke entered.
- Fridge Logic/Characterization Marches On: This troper would not like to be in Captain Terrik's successor's place if Vader were to learn just who the slain moisture farmers were.
- Actually, Terrik called Vader to ask what to do about them. Vader, frustrated by their "repeated weaknesses," ordered their deaths and watched on holo◊.
- Moral Event Horizon: The slaughter of the Jawas and of Owen and Beru.
- Navik the Red condemning an entire clan to extermination.