YMMV: Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Awesome Music: When Strong Bad takes possession of the Trogsword and shouts out a Badass Boast (which doubles as both a Shout-Out and a Moment of Awesome).
- PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HANDLE MY STYLE
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In "Homestar Ruiner", Strong Bad can prank call his own answering machine. The call he leaves involves him making an impression of Homestar saying he's an "attwactive woman" wanting Strong Bad to come on over. Strong Bad then remarks that it was a little weird.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One part in 8-bit is Enough has Chorch changing his AI pattern, with Browntant saying he didn't know he could do that.
- Moment of Awesome: Strong Sad finally gets to dish out some payback on Strong Bad in "Baddest of the Bands" by tasering him. Twice.
- Also, when Strong Bad takes the Trogsword, and later still when he manages to slay Trogdor in his Ultimate form.
- Nightmare Fuel: In an Easter Egg, Strong Bad attempts the "Bloody Mary" routine in front of the bathroom mirror. While she doesn't show up, The Horrible Painting pops up behind him in a Jump Scare.
Gel-Arshie: DON'T SING MY SONG!Strong Bad screams.
- Not fond of Gel-Arshie, the creepy red gelatin mascot? Well, he appears in full creepy fashion in "8-Bit is Enough" and becomes one of Strong Bad's party members. And boy does he still have creepy moments.
- Porting Disaster: The PSN editions of each episode are insanely glitchy, most likely in part due to the Dual Shock controller being a piss-poor substitute for a point-and-click interface.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: In the cartoon, Homestar, Homsar and The Cheat are only ever seen from side angles, due to Limited Animation and their bizarre designs making it ambiguous as to what shape their faces are. They somehow managed to replicate this effect in 3D; look closely and you'll see that when the camera moves, their faces stay at the same angles, even though they're three-dimensional!