- Bizarro Episode: Every episode, at least to some extent.
- Ear Worm: The main theme song.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The episode "Return Your Seats to an Uptight Position" will most likely never ever be re-aired (if this show ever gets re-aired in the first place) after the 9/11 attacks.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One episode has Bradley and Stacy trying to sneek into the movies to watch a movie called "Megamind".
- Genius Bonus: Polly points out a link between vampirism and porphyria while the gang pays Principal Coffin a visit.
- Woolseyism: The Latin American dub, retitled Los Grafitos, certainly counts as such.
"SUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEER SAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAS MACAREEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAS!"
- For example, Bradley's mexican voice actor (Luis Daniel Ramirez) would pronounce his lines with a different accent in certain episodes, while in the original he speaks normally.
- Dill's catchphrase was translated as "Santa Macarena!". His Latin American voice actor, the deceased Araceli De Leon, hammed it up to EPIC degrees.