- Bizarro Episode: Every episode, at least to some extent.
- Ear Worm: The main theme song.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: It's surprising how the episode "Return Your Seats to an Uptight Position", with its jokes about "(literal) unexpected turbans" and plane crashes, has been re-aired on Qubo.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The "Buttnochio" episode has Bradley and Stacy trying to sneak into the movies to watch a movie called Megamind.
- Genius Bonus: Polly points out a link between vampirism and porphyria while the gang pays Principal Coffin a visit.
- Woolseyism: The Latin American dub, retitled Los Grafitos, certainly counts as such.
"SUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEER SAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAS MACAREEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAS!"
- For example, Bradley's mexican voice actor (Luis Daniel Ramírez) would pronounce his lines with a different accent in certain episodes, while in the original he speaks normally.
- Dill's catchphrase was translated as "Santa Macarena!". His Latin American voice actor, the deceased Araceli de León, hammed it up to EPIC degrees.