- Designated Hero: Mick doesn't really do anything but run around annoying the locals and getting the snot beaten out of him. Of course, the alternative is to consider Roger the hero, which rings even less true.
- Mick does defeat Roger in the end, first throwing him into the worms and when Roger crawls back up the stairs, Mick beats him over the head with a flashlight until he's dead.
- Narm: "Now you gon' be da wormface!" Also, Roger apparently attempts to move like a worm at one point.
- Special Effects Failure: Lots and lots of rubber worms.
- Squick: That's one thing you can't complain about, there is a very good chance you'll be grossed out by the movie. Roger becoming da wormface is particularly gross.
- What an Idiot: Mick goes into a diner that was hit by a storm and has lost power/refrigeration and asks for a drink that requires milk.