Sleeper (Woody Allen film)
- Adaptation Displacement: Very loosely based on H.G. Wells' The Sleeper Awakes.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme, a wonderful piece of Dixieland jazz performed by Woody Allennote himself.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: In the credits, the film's costume designer is none other than the man who went on to direct Batman & Robin—Joel Schumacher. There are, thankfully, no nipples on any of the costumes in this movie.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Miles claims that when Richard Nixon left the White House, the staff would double-check the silverware. This was pre-Watergate, mind you.
- Miles muses that in 1973 he bought Polaroid stock at $7 a share. "It's probably up millions by now!". Polaroid went bankrupt in 2011 thanks largely to Technology Marches On.
- Modern research suggests that steak actually is healthier than wheat germ.