- Crowning Music of Awesome: The main theme aside, Richard Hartley's score for the film is quite powerful.
- Fridge Logic: Nobody came looking for Sheena's parents? If they had, they would've almost certainly taken custody of little Sheena (then Janet). And what exactly did the tribe do with the Ameses' truck and gear?
- Moral Event Horizon: The soldiers burn down a village and massacre the people, just to make a point. The pilot machine-gunning the antelope could also count.
- So Okay, It's Average: Really, this is the kindest thing that can be said about the movie as a whole.
- Special Effects Failure: Sheena's "zebra" is clearly a horse with stripes painted on.
- Tear Jerker: The death of the Shaman.