Tropers Online: 4,484
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Sex Mission
- Memetic Mutation: In Poland it's actually more of a Fountain of Memes.
- "Copernicus was a woman!"note Response of Women League representative when Albert tries to explain not all men are bad, bringing Copernicus as an example. He follows with Einstein to get the same response, then Maks desperately calls Sklodowska-Curie. The sentence works far better in Polish because of the feminine "was".
- "I was beaten by a woman"
- "Let's go east - there's bound to be some civilisation there". note This was so obvious the early run censored the scene with that sentence.
- "Darkness, I see darkness!" note After getting woken up, protagonists suffer from temporary blindness, and try to communicate that.
- "Morning, is Yola in?" note This is apparently what you say when being found in a wardrobe.
- Rewatch Bonus: Scenes involving Her Excellency after The Reveal.