YMMV: Rose Guns Days
- Awesome Moment: Basically every year's climax has at least one awesome duel scene for one of the main characters, be it Leo vs. 40 men in 47, Rose vs. Wang in 48, Keith spotting and shooting the sniper who just killed Stella in 49 or Richard vs. Gabriel in 1950, for the most notable ones. Rose vs. Wang has bonus points for being just two people sitting on a chair, talking and passing phone calls and yet still being intense as hell.
- Awesome Music: See the page.
- Canon Sue: Leo is often accused of being this, and not without reason. In 1947 it seems like nothing important can happen without him being involved in some way. It was toned down in the manga though, even if he's still Badass.
- Ear Worm: Twinkle. Stop nodding, head!
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: One of the ending's message seems to be if your ancestor did something great, you have to inherit their will and their work, Because Destiny Says So! Cue Julie having the title of Madam suddenly dropped onto her with apparently no option of refusing…
- Funny Moments: Oliver, Nina and Charles introduction, which has the three of them getting lost because Oliver didn't want to ask for directions, and then Oliver again mistaking an old lady for the "young girl" they were supposed to meet, the three of them speaking very loudly (in a hospital). Add to that Zel watching the whole scene completely baffled and you have a hilarious Establishing Character Moment.
- Julie's reaction when she realizes Toratsugu has a tad too much information on her private life is just priceless. And just, any scene with Julie and Toratsugu.
- Ho Yay: Quite a bit of it between Caleb and Miguel, in 1947 particularly. Also between Wang and Meijiu in 1948.
Wang: "If I win… I want to spent all my remaining time with you by my side, Little Mei."
- Magnificent Bastard: Gabriel. It says something that him being the culprit of Stella and Yūji's murder would have never been discovered if not for Butler's betrayal because of something he couldn't have anticipated. Nobody in Primavera suspects him even after the climax is over. And for that matter, Butler might count too considering how he manages to off Gabriel while passing it as Richard's vengeance.
- Moral Event Horizon: Gabriel killing Yűji in a horrible way, with a huge smile plastered on his face, juste to further his plan probably made even Bernkastel and Higanbana cover their mouths in horror.
- Ship Tease: In usual Ryūkishi07 fashion, there is relatively little room for teasing as almost all the couples are already together, but the end of Season 3 slightly teases Wayne and Meryl as they promise each other to "stop being idiots". It's the closest thing we get to a hint as to who Wayne marries after the end.
- Tear Jerker: Stella's death and the other characters' reaction to it. And similarly Meixue's death soon after, which is made somewhat harsher by the tragic absurdity of the whole situation.
- Tough Act to Follow: As 07th Expansion's first post-When They Cry series (barring Higanbana, which has a peculiar format), the work was received positively overall, but the fans still consider that it doesn't quite live to its predecessor's standards, notably in terms of character depth.
- What The Hell Costuming Department: The owner of the bread shop where Jeanne works wears a very… interesting apron.◊