YMMV: Rocket: Robot on Wheels
- Awesome Music: Oh, god, yes. Even Rocket can't resist dancing to it.
- Good Bad Bugs: The "Strength cheat" allows you to pick up pretty much anything in the game that isn't nailed down... including things that were never meant to be picked up, like cars and clowns. The physics engine tends to spazz out in humorous ways when you do.
- Retroactive Recognition: The whole game is pretty much this for Sucker Punch.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: The roller coaster building in Clowny Island could distract you for ridiculous lengths of time.
- Many people also could spend more time trying to paint everything in Paint Misbehavin.
- That One Level: Arabian Flights. You couldn't even enter the stage without having a certain number of Tinker Tokens.
- Also has a few hard to find hidden tickets.