YMMV: Rio Bravo
- Crowning Moment of Funny
- Chance: "I'm heading down to the hotel." Stumpy: "Well if'n you don't comeback, me and Dude'll have us a good cry."
- John Wayne calling Walter Brennan a treasure and kissing him on the head.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Rio Bravo was a huge success in Italy, laying the groundwork for the following decade's Spaghetti Western boom.
- He Really Can Act: Despite appearing to call for nothing more than John Wayne's typical performance, the film lets him show more range than usual, as Chance has quite a few vulnerable moments where it's clear how worried he really is about making it through the standoff. He also gets really flustered in his scenes with Feathers.
- What Could Have Been: IMDb reports that Howard Hawks first choice for Colorado was Elvis Presley, but "Colonel" Parker's salary demands were too high. (Can't seem to find confirmation anywhere else, though, thus the placement here.)