YMMV: Producing Parker
- Acceptable Professional Targets: Parker's bringing a robot to a wedding in "In Dee Club". Simon asks if she told her mother her date's an artificial lifeform. Parker says close, because she said he was an accountant. That being said, the news regardless related Parker's mom.
- Cult Classic
- Foe Yay Shipping: Dee and Parker, or "Darker", is the most popular ship for fans of this series.
- Les Yay: Parker and the blonde Latino lesbian.
- Chicago getting kissed and touched by a group of lesbians!
- Moment Of Awesome: Dee in "Eat, Pray, Parker" when she, after reading Feast, Ride, Salsa, discovers and reveals to the audience that author Jackie Cartwright is really a guy.
- The Woobie: Parker's job of getting what Dee's whims demands, fixing to her gaffes and generally keep the show running is undeniably difficult, and she puts her all into it consistently. The pilot had her sobbing openly about having lost her job (well, she thought she would) at The Dee Show after working it for years and having nothing to show for it, and that's the start from the rest of the series.